OT: Discount on XSL Course

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Jul 19 15:17:58 PDT 2013

Hi Fred,

I have always been a book learner, but I have had a hard time understanding
XSLT, even after reading 3 books on the subject. I just started the class
last week, and the lights are starting to come on. The course includes 481
pages of notes to supplement the course slides, so it is definitely a good
value.

Rick