OT: Discount on XSL Course

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Fri Jul 19 15:47:08 PDT 2013

Yep, but like so many things (CSS, HTML5, EPUB, XML, DITA, Extend/FrameScript) little doses over time can make a big difference.

I sat in on an XSLT session by Dave Gash at the STC conference this spring and it helped turn on the lights in under an hour!

I'm hopeful this might take me to that next level. For the price, I think it's certainly going to be worth much more than the investment.

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 | matt at mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com