ANN: Thinking about migrating to DITA? FM2DITA can help.

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Mon Jul 22 11:14:36 PDT 2013

Ah, the MadCap approach to marketing…not sure I like it so much.

Scott makes great stuff, and if you want to help him make more great stuff, by all means, check out what he's doing!

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 | matt at mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com