ANN: Thinking about migrating to DITA? FM2DITA can help.

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Mon Jul 22 11:31:03 PDT 2013

Hi Jeremy!

The price will be available when it's actually available .. hopefully soon.

MIF2Go is definitely a good option, and is cheaper than this plugin will
be. These tools are a collection of utilities that I've developed over
the years to handle various situations, for preconversion cleanup,
post-conversion-table cleanup, and then the actual topic/map shredding
process. The main reason I'm making this available is that I've recently
had a number of clients who wanted me to set up a conversion table based
conversion process for them to use to convert their own content. I've
needed to take these tools and wrap them up into something that could be
used by someone other than myself, so I figured that I'd make it
available as a retail product.

If you're comfortable with using MIF2Go, then this plugin isn't likely
to be of much use (although the preconversion tools may be useful for
that as well), but if you want to go the conversion table route .. the
tools in this plugin will probably save you lots of time.

As Jeremy says .. check out both options (and others), before heading
down one path.

Cheers,

...scott