Adobe Tech Comm Content Strategy and Tools Survey

Kapil Verma kverma at adobe.com
Tue Jul 23 01:33:10 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

This is Kapil Verma, Sr. Product Manager at Adobe. First of all, apologies to those who faced a crash while filling out the survey. Just to quickly update you all on the issue. After we heard about it from a few respondents, the team did look into this issue, isolated it and has fixed it. They found that it was a random issue, which impacted some users, while others were able to fill out the survey. Furthermore, since the issue was fixed, we haven't heard any survey crashes being reported. So, it should work fine for you.

Few other things
* if you encountered a crash earlier, you should be able to re-login to the survey (with the email and password you specified at the beginning) and complete the survey. Your answers should have been saved.
* If you still face an issue, please email me and we will get this looked into

We look forward to hearing your feedback on our products and understanding from you how content workflows are evolving in your organization. Thanks in advance for filling out the survey.

Thanks,

Kapil Verma
Sr. Product Manager - Adobe Technical Communications Products
O: +91-120-2444711 x 34505
Technical Communication Suite I FrameMaker I RoboHelp I FrameMaker Publishing Server I RoboHelp Server

Blog | Twitter | Facebook

Learning Resources
Upcoming LIVE eSeminars
On-Demand eSeminars
Technical Communication CHANNEL on Adobe TV
Technical Communication Whitepapers
FrameMaker Whitepapers
RoboHelp Whitepapers