Adobe Tech Comm Content Strategy and Tools Survey

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Tue Jul 23 08:21:45 PDT 2013

Well, it just crashed on me moments ago, as I was finishing up.
Error occurred while performing your operation.
Administrator has been notified about this error message.
Please try again later.

*John Sgammato  *

Documentation Architect

*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com

*w* +1-(508) 927-2083

    *Recover anything instantly for up to 90% less than you're paying now.*