TOC has incorrect page numbers

David Millis David.Millis at DrakeSoftware.com
Wed Jul 24 09:34:25 PDT 2013

Hello FFs (Fellow Framers).

This morning I discovered that the page numbering that is showing in my
TOC is incorrect. The numbers are correct for a couple of chapters and
at the beginning of the 3rd chapter. Then, in the middle of the 3rd
chapter, the numbers are off by a page (should be 32 and is showing 31
in the TOC). I'm only using Headings 1 and 2 in the TOC and it's a
Heading 1 where it starts to go south.

This is unstructured Frame 7.2 on a Windows 7 machine.

Can someone give me some ideas as to what to look for? I would have an
idea if the numbering was wrong starting at the beginning of a chapter,
just not starting mid-chapter.

Thank you for your help in advance.

David Millis