Adding structured files into a book yields the wrong order in the structure

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 06:14:40 PDT 2013

The strange, mostly inverted order issue you are seeing has always existed in FrameMaker ever since Windows allowed selection of multiple files in file dialogs. Adobe has always stated that the issue is caused by the way Windows passes the file pointers to applications, which is not the same as the order in which the user selects them.

But I have no answer for the new elements being inserted in the wrong location relative to the insertion point because I have very little experience with structured mode.

-Fred Ridder