Adding structured files into a book yields the wrong order in the structure

russ at weststreetconsulting.com russ at weststreetconsulting.com
Mon Jul 29 12:22:16 PDT 2013

Simon,

A book structure representation is typically unreliable until after a
book update. Did you try a book update after adding files?

Also, related to the previous comment, you should avoid trying to move
documents around by moving their root elements in the book structure
tree. You should use the book window, then use a book update to
automatically refresh the structure tree.

Russ

Message: 2