composite books?

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Fri Jun 7 05:31:22 PDT 2013

Do I remember right that I can build a FM11 unstructured book that can
include non-FM files?
I can't find anything in the help, but maybe I do not recall the name of
the feature.

I have discovered a trove of PDF white-papers that I want to include in a
book I am sending out for review. I may integrate that content one day, but
for now I just need to include it for context.

My goal is to have something like:
TitlePage.FM
ToC.FM
ProtectingVMsWhitepaper.PDF
ProtectingVMsProcedures.FM
ProtectingOracleWhitepaper.PDF
ProtectingOracleProcedures.FM
ProtectingExchangeWhitepaper.PDF
ProtectingExchangeProcedures.FM
Index.IX

Ideally there would be a way to tag the PDFs so they appear in the ToC,
too, but that is not important for today's deadline.

Am I dreaming?

--

*John Sgammato  *

Documentation Architect

*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com

*w* +1-(508) 927-2083

    *Recover anything instantly for up to 90% less than you're paying now.*