"Classic" Aldous 7-part webinar series on "Unstructure to XML" for FrameMaker restored

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Fri Jun 7 12:35:23 PDT 2013

Somehow, the 7-part series that Tom Aldous created in 2011 on all aspects of XML and structured FrameMaker expired. Last night I was able to restore all episodes. They now appear in chronological order near the top of our "Recorded webinars" list in my signature below.

I also created a blog with a brief description of each episode and a visible link to each episode. You can see the blog by using the short URL below:
http://adobe.ly/13hoJQ0

Note: this "vintage" webinar uses FrameMaker 10, but tools and principles are basically the same. Although some menus have been streamlined in FM11, you will have problem following the steps. Several of the webinar episodes have sample files (e.g. scripts, conversion tables and sample scripts) that you can download and try out for yourself.

Thanks to the many people who brought this to my team's attention. Here is a TWEET if you wish to share the news:
"Classic" 7-Part Aldous series on "Unstructured to XML" webinar series republished - #FrameMaker - http://adobe.ly/13hoJQ0

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmannhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J