Query about what happens in structured Frame

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Mon Jun 17 12:54:23 PDT 2013

On 6/15/2013 11:19 AM, Steve Rickaby wrote:
> you can download
> a series of articles from my LinkedIn page on migrating from
> unstructured FrameMaker to structured FrameMaker.

Thanks, Steve, these articles have really been useful which I have been
reading alongside the Adobe Structured Application Dev Guide for v.8 Frame.

I've reached the conversion tables (Structure Tools, Generate Conversion
tables) and I have modified the generated table, but I cannot figure out
how to "let it run to completion."

What do I do to get Frame to attempt to process the table against my
unstructured file?

Thanks,
Theresa