Query about what happens in structured Frame

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 15 09:19:29 PDT 2013

At 14:49 -0500 14/6/13, Theresa de Valence wrote:

>I'm in need of some basic advice. I've been using Frame for >20 years but have not yet used structured Frame. My Frame is 8.0p273, Acrobat Professional is 10.1.7.

As well as the excellent advice Rick has given you, you can download a series of articles from my LinkedIn page on migrating from unstructured FrameMaker to structured FrameMaker. I wrote these a few years back after going through the same learning process as you, to provide a basic guide to structured FrameMaker for anyone already familiar with unstructured FrameMaker.

Hope this helps.
--
Steve Rickaby			   <http://www.linkedin.com/in/steverickaby>
WordMongers Ltd                    <http://www.wordmongers.com>