Query about what happens in structured Frame

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 19 03:08:55 PDT 2013

At 18:20 -0700 18/6/13, <sales at lachivaquemada.com> wrote:

>Steve Rickaby mentioned a series of articles on migrating from unstructured
>to structured FrameMaker. Went to Steve's LinkedIn page but didn't see a
>download link. I'm interested in downloading the articles and would
>appreciate instructions on where to download them.

I am chasing this up with LinkedIn - their last page redesign seems to have made the file download tool invisible. I am happy to send a copy of the articles to anyone who wants them.

I ought to make it clear that the articles aren't specifically about *migrating* documentation to structured FrameMaker: apologies if I mis-worded. They are intended to provide a basic introduction to structured FrameMaker for people already familiar with unstructured FrameMaker. I wrote them to be the simple guide I wanted when I first started using structured FrameMaker, but could not find.

--
Steve [Trim e-mails: use less disk, use less power, use less planet]