How to remove invisible imported graphic?

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 15:43:59 PDT 2013

Hi Framers,

My FM11 file contains a graphic imported by reference that I want to remove
but cannot see. It's a big photo--I have no idea why it's suddenly
"invisible". In fact, I thought it was already deleted.

By saving the .fm file as .mif and opening in a text editor, I can see the
reference to the graphic file. Of course I can delete that reference in the
.mif file and re-save to .fm.

If I substitute the reconstituted file for the original, will I have to
remake my book and/or generated files (TOC and Index)? If so, how can I
remove the unwanted graphic reference without making more work than
necessary?

Thanks,
Karen