How to remove invisible imported graphic?

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Tue Jun 25 01:21:45 PDT 2013

Hi Karen,

As you have FrameMaker 11 you can also just open the Insets Pod
and then click on the image file and then click the dustbin icon to delete it.
You do not need to make the detour via a generated list of references.

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.