Translating FM files into Japonese

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Fri Jun 28 07:25:10 PDT 2013

Hi Stephen,
I am just now having a 200pp largely table-based book translated into
Japanese by GlobalVis: http://www.globalvis.com/.
They are working directly from my unstructured FM11 files with no trouble
and the output is making our Japanese sales engineer very happy. They
handle all the translation memory work themselves; I did not need to get
involved in that at all.
In fact, the translation project carried on without a hitch while I took a
2-week vacation.

john - warm and wet by Cape Cod at 70 Fahrenheit.

*John Sgammato  *

Documentation Architect

*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com

*w* +1-(508) 927-2083

    *Recover anything instantly for up to 90% less than you're paying now.*