Translating FM files into Japonese

Alastair Dent alastair.dent at imgtec.com
Fri Jun 28 07:21:33 PDT 2013

It is very strange indeed and I doubt that your translator is experienced.

Trados is a translation tool. It is normal for the translators to import files into Trados and export as appropriate.

Send them the files in rtf format and save yourselves a bundle. Or find a translator who knows what they are doing.