Correct Document Bookmarks that Override Book Bookmarks?

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 16:04:25 PDT 2013

Listers,

I was glad to be reminded of the advice a lister posted not long ago about
setting PDF bookmarks for a book from the "save as PDF" set-up dialog to
make them permanent. But it appears that (erroneous or perhaps
default/legacy) bookmarks set in some of the book's individual files are
also getting picked up and creating lots of bookmarks I don't want.

Is there a quick, book-wide way to make sure file-level bookmarks don't
override book-level bookmarks? Or a way to apply one set to all files in
the book?

Thanks,
Karen