Correct Document Bookmarks that Override Book Bookmarks?

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Fri Jun 28 18:03:21 PDT 2013

If you open the book, select all the files in the book, and then set the bookmarks up, that should change the settings in every file.

Make sure that all your files contain all paragraph tags that're used in the book.

Cheers
Rebecca

>>> Karen Robbins <karendesign at gmail.com> 06/29/13 11:05 AM >>>
Listers,

I was glad to be reminded of the advice a lister posted not long ago about
setting PDF bookmarks for a book from the "save as PDF" set-up dialog to
make them permanent. But it appears that (erroneous or perhaps
default/legacy) bookmarks set in some of the book's individual files are
also getting picked up and creating lots of bookmarks I don't want.

Is there a quick, book-wide way to make sure file-level bookmarks don't
override book-level bookmarks? Or a way to apply one set to all files in
the book?

Thanks,
Karen

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.