Wrong font in index page numbers

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 10:50:55 PST 2013

Can someone remind me (off-list if you like) how one controls the format of page numbers in an index? I'm combining 'Index' markers and a custom marker: the format of the page numbers of the index entries formed from 'Index' markers are correct, but the page numbers (but not the body) of the index entries from the custom markers have defaulted to Times New Roman.

I have tried following the procedure of putting a named character tag in the reference page entry to the left of '<$pagenum>', but without success.
--
Steve