Wrong font in index page numbers

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Mon Mar 4 11:23:40 PST 2013

For about a billion years, Frame automatically creates the paragraph formats
for the index stuff EXCEPT for the page numbers. So, go to the Reference
page, find the format for the page number. Click it. You'll see it has an
asterisk. Open the paragraph designer and create that format with those
settings.

Then update/change to your heart's content.

Been that way since... Frame 3?

sharon

Sharon Burton
951-369-8590