Frame 11 catastrophe -- unable to open old Frame files

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Sun Mar 10 14:31:32 PDT 2013

Hi, Peter, et. al.

For reference, I have just checked and opened one FM 3 file, and many FM 5 (from mid-to-end nineteen nineties), 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 files without any problems.

With two types of notifications (that did not change the outcome really):

-        the [common] offer to convert to latest version, and

-        a notice about missing some language support for documents (that I had received rather than created).

Even these last ones still looked perfectly fine on the screen - at least in the English versions I looked at. :)