Strange Happenings with Reference Pages

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:16:53 PDT 2013

Hi Rick, I did exactly that... new doc, format-page layout-apply..., then
imported my old doc's master pages (and everything else but reference
pages) into the new. Given the odd behavior of the old doc's one reference
page, I thought this the safer approach.

Now I just have to make the pages break like they're supposed to... working
on top-of-page settings, correct tag names, etc. Having to do a few
workarounds but otherwise looks like this is the final piece to
streamlining my annual stress over creating this project. :-)

Thanks!

Karen