New poll available

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Thu Mar 14 08:22:39 PDT 2013

You may recall that I
<http://www.sharonburton.com/consumer-feelings-about-product-documentation-r
esults-are-in/> ran an opinion poll about this time last year to find out
how people feel about product instructions. The results from that poll are
freely
<http://www.sharonburton.com/recording-of-why-your-customers-are-mad-at-you/
> available here.

It's time to do it again. This year, I've added 3 questions all around the
cost of a product and expectations about product instructions. My gut tells
me that the more you pay for a product, the more you expect the product
instructions to be clear and helpful. That's my hypothesis and I'm
interested in how the results hold out.

So,  <http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e721s32lhd51sdli/start> to
take the poll, go here (
<http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e721s32lhd51sdli/start>
http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e721s32lhd51sdli/start). Please
try to take off your tech comm hats and answer like a regular person who
purchases products.

Spread the word, tell your friends.

The poll will close around the beginning of June and I'll be reporting the
results in June.

Thank you and stay tuned for ongoing results reports!

(Please be assured that none of your personal information is tracked or
requested. There is no financial advantage I receive for running this poll -
in fact I lose money every time I run one. Contact me if you further
concerns, please.)

sharon

Sharon Burton

951-369-8590