Framemaker training

David Creamer IDEASlists at IDEAStraining.com
Thu Mar 14 10:45:37 PDT 2013

May I suggest Adobe's site:
<
http://training.adobe.com/training/partner-finder.html#p=1&product=adobe-fra
me-maker&country=United-States&province=California&type=aci>

I set the search to CA, but you can expand it if you want to import the
trainer out of state (there are only four ACIs listed in the USA).

I would recommend looking at just the ACIs since the training centers have
to use ACIs anyway and I doubt too many hire a full-time FrameMaker trainer.
Also, ACIs can customize the class to your needs and you don't have to worry
about classes getting canceled due to low head-count.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training
http://www.ideastraining.com
Adobe Authorized Instructor & Certified Expert since 1995
Authorized Frame Technologies Consultant since 1991