FrameMaker 11: change mnemonic shortcut

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 06:08:12 PDT 2013

Hi group

In Frame 11, the mnemonic shortcut ALT+v+m is used for two menu commands:
View > Element Boundaries as Tags and View Master Pages (actually
ALT+v+m+m. This seems to have changed compare to previous versions, which
had ALT+v+l to view the element boundaries. ALT+v+l is now used to View
Line Numbers.

I want to use ALT+v+l again to view the element boundaries, so I guess I'll
have to change this in one of the menu configuration files (*.cfg). Any
ideas which file I have to change and how?

Thanks

--
Yves Barbion
www.scripto.nu