Cursor key navigation in tables

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Fri Mar 15 11:47:11 PDT 2013

Per an ancient (circa FM5) set of training materials,

Control-Alt-Tab
Control-Alt-Shift-Tab

are what the keys used to be, but they're so bad I never use them. I just checked, and FWIW, they don't work in FM11, Win7, structured mode.
-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.960.6840 | C: 714.585.2335 | matt at mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com