Cursor key navigation in tables

Fri Mar 15 12:40:08 PDT 2013

Fred Ridder wrote:

> Can someone enlighten me whether the cursor keys can be made to work inside
> tables, and if so how to make that happen? My mouse hand and arm will be
> eternally grateful.

The key sequences Matt found in FM 5 training materials apparently ceased working prior to FM 7.2. My FM 7.2 installation has UI customizations from Microtype.com, and they enable table cell navigation by pressing the Application key followed by the desired arrow key. I'm guessing that feature is still available in later Microtype customization products -- along with scores of other changes you'll find you can't live without. :-)

HTH!

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.