a complex Find & Replace?

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 07:02:43 PDT 2013

You could provide a few example of these strings?
Is it 140 strings total or 140 different strings that appear several
times in the book?

You could use Frame wildcards to help with the search:
See:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FrameMaker/8.0/help.html?content=Chap2-FrameMaker-Basics_117.html
Then replace with the conditional format "By Pasting."

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133