Cursor key navigation in tables - and another thing (graphic frame placement)

Heidi Bailey hbailey at ocztechnology.com
Mon Mar 18 07:27:52 PDT 2013

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Harro de Jong [mailto:Harro.deJong at triviewgroup.com]
Sent: 18 March 2013 13:50
To: Heidi Bailey
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Cursor key navigation in tables - and another thing (graphic frame placement)

Heidi Bailey wrote:

> I'd love to apply what you describe below. However, in my FM10 Fminit
> folder, I have a configui folder (no config folder), and no
> customui.cfg file. Can you tell me which of the files in there is the right one:
>
> Cmds.cfg (which I see someone has already mentioned...) Mathcmds.cfg
> Sample.cfg Wincmds.cfg
>
> Or do I need to create a config folder and a file called customui.cfg?

configui is the correct folder name. If customui.cfg doesn't exist, you can create it in this folder.

> Oh, and while I'm emailing the list:
> Whenever I put a new graphic frame in (eg when doing Esc fif to place
> a screenshot), FM centers the frame. I need my graphic frames
> left-aligned, so it is a pain to have to reset this each time.
> I hunted through the maker.ini file but found nothing. Is there some
> way of setting FM to always left-align new graphic frames?

No. I used to use QuicKeys to change this for all frames in a book, but sadly that isn't officially supported under Windows 7 anymore. Some people have got it to work though.

Harro de Jong
Triview

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION:  This communication including any attached file(s) is CONFIDENTIAL, intended only for the named recipient (s) above and contains trade secrets or other information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and any file attachments by anyone other than the named recipient (s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by reply electronic mail and permanently delete the original transmission and any attachments from your computer system and any copies of this message and file attachments. Thank you.