FrameMaker 8 Table subheads

George, Brenda (CAI) BGeorge at federatedinv.com
Thu Mar 21 08:21:47 PDT 2013

I am working with Structured FrameMaker 8. I need to redesign a table so that the rows in the table that display subheads are formatted differently from the table header. The table header has white text on a 100% blue background. The subheads need to be white text on a 30% blue background. The number of rows that appear under each subhead vary, and these rows need to have black text on a white background. How do I create the table subheads? The tables are created automatically when an xml file is imported into FrameMaker.

I am thinking that I can create the subhead 30% blue bar by creating a graphic on the reference page, and then applying it to a paragragh tag. The problem with this is that I can't figure out how to offset the text so that it is centered vertically in the subhead bar.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Brenda George
Desk: (724) 720-8491
bgeorge at federatedinv.com

Unless notified to the contrary by the sender, the recipient should
consider the contents of this message including any attachments to
be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this message in error, please contact Federated Investors
immediately by forwarding this email to notify at federatedinv.com and
then delete this message from your system. Saving, copying or
disseminating an inadvertently received email could violate state
and Federal privacy laws. All emails received by or sent from
Federated may be provided to regulators or law enforcement
agencies, or used for other purposes consistent with Federated's
business interests. Thank you for your cooperation.