importing HTML into FrameMaker?

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Sat May 4 11:45:59 PDT 2013

Hi Robert,

I don't know what was different with your project, but my project used the same versions of software that you used. I had no problem getting valid XHTML out of RoboHELP 9.

I hope you have success with this technique.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann
blogs.adobe.com/mbhoffmann & blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinar calendar: http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI