Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 15:18:13 PDT 2013

Syed: "smaller-entity" users (such as individual tech writers, graphics
artists and consultants) for whom the cost of tools is an issue...

I AM one of them and the cost of tools is very much an issue...I could
never have afforded the one-time purchase of thousands of dollars I'd need
to get what's in CC. OTOH, $50 a month a can easily afford. IMHO, this is a
great thing.

John Posada
Rock portfolio: http://jposada.zenfolio.com/musicportfolio
Twitter: @rockbandphotos