A strange 'debug' message, while using FrameMaker 10

Anjaneai S anjaneai at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:11:52 PDT 2013

Hi Simon,

Are you ware about any plug in being used in your FrameMaker or deployed by
someone else?

Does any file or this location exists on your disk?

Would it reproduce if you try the same steps again, considering both cases,
if you import it to same structured document or a new one?

Answers to these may lead to some more question :-)

Thanks,
Anjaneai