Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue May 14 18:40:54 PDT 2013

Hi Tino,

I get what you are saying. Maybe instead of "print engine" I should use the term "layout engine". In my opinion, the whole EDD concept for formatting XML in FrameMaker is very powerful and accessible. I don't think there is anything quite as good in the XML world, especially if you need quality print and PDF output. Thanks for the feedback.

Rick