Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

Francis Novak fnovak at madcapsoftware.com
Wed May 15 09:17:27 PDT 2013

MadCap Flare is a great replacement for FrameMaker. In fact, many of our customers come from Frame. The key difference being more of a topic-based approach. MadCap Flare can be used for both professional quality print and online or mobile content...and you don't have to rent our software (we do offer subscription pricing if you want).

You can find more information, comparison charts and case studies from previous Frame users using the links below:

http://www.madcapsoftware.com/products/flare/yourreplacement/capabilities.aspx

http://www.madcapsoftware.com/products/flare/flarevsframemaker.aspx

-- F