Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed May 15 18:00:27 PDT 2013

Flare doesn't offer anything I need that I don't already have from
FrameMaker and WebWorks, and it lacks some things I find very useful,
such as WYSIWYG editing for continuous PDF preview and the ability to
save change markup to PDF for review.

And neither do the thing I'm most interested in these days, which is
exporting to Confluence 4 / 5.