FrameMaker-7.2/Acrobat7.1 Issue

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Fri May 17 21:34:04 PDT 2013

Richard,

Do you still have the serial number for the old Acrobat version? Why not
reinstall that? Just remember to delete all the previous settings first.

What platform? Mac?

No doubt, at some point the support person will tell you to reinstall
your computer system because *their* activation system fails to function
correctly. I have had that "advice" from Adobe support twice now, for
two different products. Don't be tempted to follow their advice. I have
managed to get the activation code working each time, without taking
Adobe Support's advice.

This might help:
http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-error-codes.html

Alan