OT: Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 13:17:24 PDT 2013

The graphics came through. There must be email and listserv improvements being made as well!

Craig

From: ADuffy at vectorworks.net
To: robert at lauriston.com
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 17:56:51 +0000
CC: framers at lists.frameusers.com

This is what is great, (to me, anyway) –
[pasted two graphics which won’t come through to the list]

You can sort through markers, click on them to go to the destination, and view unresolved cross-references quickly. You can see external cross-references and know where they link. This was in FM10 as well, but people were saying they
 don’t want to upgrade from FM8.

Alexandra