OT: Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Tue May 21 23:53:24 PDT 2013

These pods were present in FrameMaker starting with version 9.0, as part of
the new UI.

Access/functionality is the same in all versions (9 or later):  View > Pods.
or Window > Panels.

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http:// microtype.com <http://%20microtype.com>

FrameMaker/Acrobat/Captivate training & consulting * FM-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants

Enable and encourage user input in PDFs (viewed with Adobe Reader)
Half-hour webinar (free; no fluff, no hype, no nonsense), June 5, starting
9am PDT
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/157658438