PDF and Alternatives to Acrobat ... PDFill Editor ???

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon May 20 04:29:58 PDT 2013

Hi Elchanan,

PDFill is a PDF editor, not a PDF creator. The pdfmark issue is with PDF
creators. They need to read the pdfmark code that FrameMaker embeds in the
PostScript stream to create bookmarks, links, etc. as the PDF file is
created. They do have a free PDF Writer, but it is not clear if it supports
pdfmark. But it would easy enough to try it. Use it to make a PDF from a
FrameMaker document and see if you get bookmarks, links from your xrefs,
etc.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.