OT: Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Tue May 21 12:05:31 PDT 2013

Here's mine:

I want the availability of my software to be
independent of my ability to pay for it. If I'm
having a cash-flow problem, the last thing I need
is to lose access to the tools that are required
to generate my income. I want it to be MY
decision as to when I update my software, not
Adobe's. I want forever access to the tools for which I purchased a license.

Carol

>Just signed the petition and indicated the
>following as the reason for signing:
>
>"It is really a matter of letting users choose,
>rather than aggressively force this or that option them.
>Clearly, many Adobe users are still using older
>versions because many newer versions/upgrades
>were mediocre, half-baked, not too promising
>and/or too expensive. Instead of making an
>effort to produce inspiring/irresistible
>upgrades, they want to force all to constantly pay for the same software
"

>[nothing original
 I'm sure that these points
>and many other valid points were already made in
>the different threads in so many forums]
>

>Shlomo Perets

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773