OT: Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed May 22 13:45:22 PDT 2013

Indeed, yes.

Adobe have steadily reduced the value of their products in favour of increasing marketing expenditure (e.g. the "standardised" UI) and PR, and feature bloat in place of stability and quality software. Now, to increase value for stockholders and to shore up the bottom line, they need to gouge their customer base. It is us, the customer base, that have been filling the value void for too long.

Alan