pod for displaying and sorting lists of markers, xrefs etc.

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed May 22 08:49:22 PDT 2013

When I first used FM9, I was mostly focused on finding workarounds for
the bugs that made it impossible to use the keyboard shortcuts and
window layouts I'd been using for years. I picked some command from
the Pods menu, probably conditional text, which was and is not
obviously improved. Since I didn't see any new features, I figured the
Pods menu was just another pointless UI change, and never looked on
that menu again.

The extra capabilities of some pods are self-explanatory now that I
know to look for them. It still seems incompetent that they're not all
part of the default workspace.