Page Count and Numbering Properties Not Working?

William W. Saylor, PE wsaylor at earthlink.net
Fri May 24 15:41:24 PDT 2013

I have had a similar problem from time to time with FM10. I have found that
after "setting" each chapter that forcing a book "update" seems to grind
through and make things work. It also identifies some other errors that have
to be fixed before continuing.

Bill

Monument Satellite Systems, Inc.

William W. Saylor, PE        (v) 719 481-0433

20075 Promontory Way   (mob) 719 373-3770

Monument, CO 80132

wsaylor at earthlink.net