Page Count and Numbering Properties Not Working?

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 16:07:34 PDT 2013

You need to look at the pagination properties of the *next* file following the problem file in the book. If that file is set to start on a right page rather than on next available, of course you will get the preceding file changing itself to an even page count, because it has to in order to make the book come out right.

And remember that you will only see the "next available" options for pagination when you access the pagination properties from the book window.

-Fred Ridder