Unavailable font in BOOK file (not in book's files) (Mark Lehmann)

Mark markwar at optusnet.com.au
Sat May 25 01:08:10 PDT 2013

Hi Mark,

How're things?

All normal, except for the crash when trying to save as .mif.

To answer your questions:
 - Yes, you should be easily able to save as .mif. That is rarely a problem.
Feel free to e-mail it to me without graphics if you like.

 - Remember Missing Font Names is installation wide.
Opening, clicking OK to reformat with available fonts and then saving FM
files with Remember Missing Font Names OFF means that the substitutions are
permanent in the files saved. If the font becomes available (either by
installation or by file transfer to a system with the font available), those
files will not use the file, but the font substituted (if available :-).

 - Information in Book file
During book updates, the book file itself is updated with details from the
files.
This includes tags (paragraph, font, conditional text, colo(u)r view
settings and definitions, and a whole lot more.

Don't hesitate to contact me directly - I enjoy a challenge.

Cheers,
Mark