Page Count and Numbering Properties Not Working?

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:53:57 PDT 2013

Fred,

This may be what I've been missing for years! Can't recall ever seeing that
"next available" pagination option in/from the book. You'd think my
colleagues who actually got FM training would have known. I'm
self-taught--no excuse, but heck I can't be expected to discover everything
on my own! (sheepish look)

Thank you!
--Karen