Access -> Frame -> pdf. Help with a (fun) project, maybe?

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Mon May 27 23:27:51 PDT 2013

With respect to PDF bookmarks: using TimeSavers, you can define custom
bookmarks (or multiple sets of custom bookmarks) that appear every time the
PDF is created. You can control all aspects of these bookmarks as part of
the specification (text/appearance/targets etc.).

The custom bookmarks can be defined through a configuration file (in which
case, nothing is changed in the source FM file) and/or through custom
markers in the specific FM file.

Standard bookmarks as generated by FM (pointing to paragraphs in the same
PDF) are handled as usual, through the PDF Setup dialog box in FrameMaker.

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http:// microtype.com
FrameMaker/Acrobat/Captivate training & consulting * FM-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants

Enable and encourage user input in PDFs (viewed with Adobe Reader)
Half-hour webinar (free; no fluff, no hype, no nonsense), June 5, starting
9am PDT
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/157658438